I guess the purpose of this post is to give the purpose of the blog... which is to open my mind up to anything and EVERYTHING which it ponders...
Generally this consists of (but isn't limited to):
- A higher level of thinking as opposed to the typical bland teenagers that seem to plague the world
- Opinions towards worldly modern lifestyles, habits, and behaviors society promotes
- My deep love for music with the reasons and complexities behind it
- Feeling cool for typing my thoughts out in a way that is somewhat remotely sophisticated feeling once I reread it
- The reflection of my feelings that can be made by looking back during a more distant time and not having to decipher illegible handwriting at the same time
- Finding an outlet for the massively suppressed stress I contain
- Creating something potentially constructive with the unbelievable amounts of time I spend staring at a screen that is lit up in ways that my brain perceive as "information" just because I'm wirelessly connected to the entire world
- Possibly networking/promoting some of my music
- Meet a cool friend? More like find out if I'm the only teenager of my kind on the planet or not...
- Project my feelings on the subject of Love, more specifically in adolescents, personal experiences, struggles, politically acceptable interpretations, spiritually acceptable interpretations, and the like...
- Documentation of prayers, spiritual experiences, fellowship, etc.
- Songwriting/creative writing topics (i.e. poetry)
- Introduce some music to a world unknowing of music that holds deeper meaning than "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It"... (Can you believe #13 on top iTunes downloads since 2003? People drink this garbage like water, very provocative garbagewater that you can sing along to!)
- Random awesome things
I could go on and on (internet ranting is a talent of mine haha) but I will try and sum this little ditty up with a little saying I developed.