3/4/10

Self Analytical Moment of the Day:

I tend to over explain myself as a near plight to find someone who listens and understands life outside their own domain. I'm crying out with each word in some way, I feel I'm being vague due to the accessibility of blunt comments to those who find no significance in this...


Why must I speak in code?


Fear of finding there really isn't anyone paying attention or caring but God.

I really should only care about Him but we're built for relationship and I've taken worldly dependencies as a crutch longer than I can remember...

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." Psalm 118:8
"He who trusts himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe." Proverb 28:26


Much easier said than done, regardless I will pursue the refuge I have forsaken more so than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers