4/24/11

I tried to tell you everything but my voice is too loud
I tried to hold you close to me but my claws are too sharp
But I tried.
No one to blame but myself


I'm too jaded to care, too scared to run
I've let my apathy get the best of me


I need you now, I need you more than ever before


All my life I've never felt at home
You're the only rest I've ever known


Life can truly begin when you have nothing to lose


I
Have
Nothing
Left
To

Lose




I fear no death and no pain
I have nothing left to lose
I'm not scared of you
I'm not scared of you


I will never trust the hands of man


Never
Trust
Again


I can't see your face
You're dead to me










Look at what I've become
Look at what you've become
Look at what we've become
Look
At
What
This
Has
Made
Me
Become

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers