4/2/11

Fed up with the Uncertainty of Expression

Sear my eyes with vicarious living
Cool dark nights, contrast with flashing city lights
Deep breaths invite frigid air
Into what will become a sigh
Your clueless romance spawns a hideous influence
The observation incites a hollow longing
This adolescent fantasy is riddled with envy
So Long, Lonesome,
Not to be cast from these lips
But, Oh! How this heart longs to sing
Breathe words into knees
And from their weight, they will be free
By mere utterances the heavy heart will sail
Sail away into cloudy euphoria
Where nothing makes sense
And that's the way I like it
As light and life span wings for ascent
So dives and descends,
Claustrophobic systems
Air-tight logic
Within the hormones and hype of it all
I've lost myself.

"I just want to love and be loved completely."


"HOW DARE I COMPARE THE HIGH I PRESCRIBED TO SUCH BEAUTY?"

2 comments:

  1. "Sear my eyes with vicarious living
    Cool dark nights, contrast with flashing city lights
    Deep breaths invite frigid air
    Into what will become a sigh
    Your clueless romance spawns a hideous influence
    The observation incites a hollow longing
    This adolescent fantasy is riddled with envy
    So Long, Lonesome,
    Not to be cast from these lips
    But, Oh! How this heart longs to sing
    Breathe words into knees
    And from their weight, they will be free
    By mere utterances the heavy heart will sail
    Sail away into cloudy euphoria
    Where nothing makes sense
    And that's the way I like it
    As light and life span wings for ascent
    So dives and descends,
    Claustrophobic systems
    Air-tight logic
    Within the hormones and hype of it all
    I've lost myself."




    This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers