4/28/11

Take Care, Take Care, Take Care

I won't attempt to communicate
In any type of verse coherent
What I just experienced over an hour about 15 minutes ago or so
This is just to document
My encounter

Contrast of comfort and cold
The struggle to be comfortable
Drained mind, eyes out of sight
Yet the sounds that arise
Ignite the Feeling Flame

Overtaken
                                        With
Senseless imagery

Abstraction had no plight
But a destination, a journey
Yes, foundation had set
And opened for the making
Then

Then

Then

They hit me, so subtle
Like the pieces of a puzzle
There will not be a time in either mine, nor anyone else's life
That was born quite like that
Though our species is so vast in population
Not a soul the same

Caves in cities stretched to dome in like a claw from beneath
Bewildered and secure
Dragonflies and light whisked me away
Inside the night sky
Fly away
Away
Away

Dances
1-2-3
1-2-3
1-2
Put me to sleep
In sheer solitude I lay from the peace of the company that is not of me, but for me
And I from it
And I formed from it

Such sweet unity,
At last my bitterness was shut away in the cellar-door marked "That Which Will Never Be"

Rejoice, be Free
Rejoice
Oh, resound and Rejoice

Revisiting a place from my slumber
Jungle surrounds
A pond is found
(My bonds are freed)

Free of woes
The thicket and burning thigh did not steal me from the light breeze, soft sun, and bed-grass

Gaze.
Again, & it is night
Again
Again

 I took to her hand
And hers too
Lust & Love were cast aside
We grasped each hand, held tight
Bringer of our warmth
Lover of our breath
Bask in ye and one another

Be free
Be free
Be free

Return, damned reminder
Of how I walk my chest before I sleep
Boiling in woes
Upset and festered
Chewing my limbs, my Light, for the weight to flee
My daydreams, so surreal, they seem
Compared to the shadow which embodies me
Leave me
Leave me
Leave me

Representing that there is darkness with no moonlight
However, that is not the whole
Not the point

Be Free

2 comments:

  1. :o
    my word....
    I"m speechless,
    The absolute beauty and imagery that you place in your words,
    it's astounding.
    I love you Fallon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write abstract poetry all of the time

    ReplyDelete

Followers