6/19/11

Sorry for the Lack of Uninteresting Posts

I'm finding it hard to focus lately, video games and responsibilities are showing their presence ever-so frequently in my life as of late.

I do plan to blog about how reading is difficult when you can't focus, how work is pointless when you only make enough money to transport yourself to work, how easy it is to find camaraderie amongst fellow musicians, how video games are really fun and could be considered art and need to be made with an emphasis on learning something about life, how every time I look at an attractive girl I've never seen before I am instantly enamored, AND...



C.S. Lewis.

Thanks for being here, you outdated Blogger users :)



Also, I've decided to start putting tags on all my posts to keep them organized/help people find this blog when they use Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers