6/6/11

You Heard it Here First

I used to be a hypochondriac between the ages of 9-13 or so.
Everything I felt out of place on my body was related to something awful and irrational, like heart issues, diabetes, demonic possession, whatever fit with my anxious tendencies.

I got over that after I was baptized in the Holy Spirit and received the gift of speaking in tongues.
I have not had an anxiety attack nor have I become obsessed with a make-believe illness since.
Praise God for healing!

Ever since last Thursday though, I've had searing, pulsing headaches.
I never get headaches, and I started getting them immediately after I tested for push-ups in weights, doing fifty-one full push-ups within a minute.
Since then, if I exert myself or get my heart racing, the headache is there, and it remains with me for hours afterwards.

Sooooo, I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it to my mom because she hates dealing with doctors...

But, if I am hospitalized or die from some kinda aneurysm, you heard it here first :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers