7/29/11

Fullness

I just wish I could photocopy my notes that I took during the NLY Summer Camp at Bear Paw, WA this last week, they're the best way I could describe things without going into gross amounts of detail (As it turns out, the internet services like Facebook and Twitter has made us impatient readers; for that reason I try to condense my posts a bit so that my point can be made whilst not being ignored by the few who will ever stumble across the things I write with heart. Hence the convenience of photocopy: short, simple, right to the point.).

The epitome of things taught at Camp this week were of the following subjects, along with relevant scriptures:


  1. Obedience - 2nd Kings 5
  2. Change and Significance of Interaction with God/The Holy Spirit - John 4:19-24, Genesis 17:5, 32:24-32
  3. Grace -  2nd Corinthians 12:1-10, The stories of Joseph, Daniel, Esther, Paul, Job
  4. Expectation/Faith/Patience - Luke 3:15, 11:9, Genesis 32:24-32
  5. The Great Commission - Luke 24:46-49, Mark 16:15-18, Matthew 28:18-20, 1st Corinthians 12:7-11


I am hoping to photocopy the notes and put them up, they have all sorts of little phrases and such to help get the point across easily and effectively.





Everything not of God in life will fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers