7/16/11

My True Frustration is that You Don't Ever Think of These Things.

I                                          on                                                             wave.
                   hang                                                every                        



E-v-e-r-y

L
e
t
t
e
r


Every face.




I pour out all my heart
All my breath

E v er y    p a r t

You don't know my passion.
Not
An ounce

mY
 rhYthm'sallbrokea-
ndmY
ORDER 
IS 
WRECKED[.](?)

Not to mention the selection of communication never satisfies my specification dictations,
nor my expectations.         .










You don't know a thing.






YOU'VE GONE TOTALLY BLIND.

























It doesn't make sense to me...








Who has been staring at the sun?











///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers