8/14/11

And I Continue to Fail at Mentioning Significant Things

"Passionate to plan?"

I am very ambitious, that is a fact.
I want to do a LOT of things with these hands, these words, these ideas and this passion.
I feel I've been given a great amount of wisdom to spread around (please note I don't believe that in my own power I have an ounce of wisdom; it all comes from God, period.)

Naturally, ability and ambition go hand in hand.
Truthfully, though, I find them in constant dissent within my soul.
One is constantly blaming the other for coming up short on their end of the workload.

This last Wednesday, God revealed something so seemingly trivial, yet so revolutionary:
"You are enamored with constant planning and daydreams. Focus on what you are capable of actually acting upon."

Ability and ambition require action.


Truthfully, without action our abilities and ambitions are completely vain and useless.


Philippians 1:6

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:24
24 He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers