9/1/11

Charisma

I don't have any, so I overcompensate by acting like people I really admire for their charisma.
I try and use a bunch of slang and joke about everything all the time.
I act as energetic as possible around people, despite how tired or just not energetic I am on the inside.
I try and support underground bands to make friends on the internet (even though most the time I love the music).



Not all of this in my personality is what you would call fake.
I think maybe a portion of it is.
But I've spent so much time figuring out what I believe in and what I like, I've never taken the time to figure out how I want to act upon those things.
I don't know how to communicate myself.

And I have SO much to say.



Ah, the confusions of insecurity and timidness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers