Needless to say, now that I've been experiencing it for the past week I've been able to discern the good and bad things about it.
- I am not as relatively stressed as I would normally be.
- I'm in a good mood most of the time.
- My emotions either peak or subside. No middle ground.
- Creativity flows much easier.
- I can appreciate things with a more emotional, unrestricted thought process than if I were normal "logically filter everything in existence" Fallon.
- It's easier for me to make eye contact with most everyone.
- I've been easily apathetic/frustrated with my responsibilities/anything that requires me to make an effort.
- When I stop focusing or moving my exhaustion catches up to me.
- Some of the emotions that peak are not the best to have all the time (i.e. frustration, loneliness, need for comfort, etc.)
- I have an unwarranted urge to spill my guts to everyone I see.
- I have an unwarranted urge for affection.
- I can't focus unless something really interests me.
- It makes it hard to sleep. (Weird, right?)
Tis' the product of college, Bible study, being busy in general, and being terrible at going to bed on time.