9/15/11

Living in a Consistent State of Delirium

This is a state of mind I've always been curious about.
Needless to say, now that I've been experiencing it for the past week I've been able to discern the good and bad things about it.

Good:

  • I am not as relatively stressed as I would normally be.
  • I'm in a good mood most of the time.
  • My emotions either peak or subside. No middle ground.
  • Creativity flows much easier.
  • I can appreciate things with a more emotional, unrestricted thought process than if I were normal "logically filter everything in existence" Fallon.
  • It's easier for me to make eye contact with most everyone.
Bad:

  • I've been easily apathetic/frustrated with my responsibilities/anything that requires me to make an effort.
  • When I stop focusing or moving my exhaustion catches up to me.
  • Some of the emotions that peak are not the best to have all the time (i.e. frustration, loneliness, need for comfort, etc.)
  • I have an unwarranted urge to spill my guts to everyone I see.
  • I have an unwarranted urge for affection.
  • I can't focus unless something really interests me.
  • It makes it hard to sleep. (Weird, right?)

    Tis' the product of college, Bible study, being busy in general, and being terrible at going to bed on time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers