10/17/11

Self-Aware Alarm Clocks

Sleeping in gives me more homework, but at the same time I don't have to waste my time learning about what I've been learning for the past 6 years.

I wish I woke up every morning like this.

I've been applying for a job about every other day, which is good, considering the fact that I have $40 to my name and my car is having issues performing its core functionality of driving.

My vehicle, except cleaner.

Seeking out positive influences in my life, trying to change quite a bit in a short amount of time. I'm partially doing this through music.

Post-rock jamz I've been making with some friends from church.




But truly it's better to execute change than to dream and wish and write about its coming.

Life's been pretty crazy lately, actually.
Pretty hard.

But it is EVERCHANGING!

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

The Life and Death of A Plea for Purging:

In case you were wondering, I pre-ordered.
Last bit of financial irresponsibility for a while.

Adventure Time Marathon part 3 (Official):

I'm honestly adding pictures because I'm bored.

The Chariot and Listener, Nov. 29th at the A-Club:




Until then,
life is real.
Jesus,
keep me real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers