2/20/12

A Quiet Place: A Sincere Hope Realized






I've been praying about this since October, and while I briefly updated about the status of the project a few days ago, I'm happy to say it has produced the beginnings of fruit which will, with hope, touch someone's heart, change someone's life, or simply make a person's day.

Yesterday we recorded a 3 song EP.
In my opinion, this is the most significant project I've ever taken part in, due to it's ordinance by the Holy Spirit.


We base our name, A Quiet Place, and vision off of Mark 6:31 (as I've posted before) and Proverbs 16:1-3:

"31 Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.""
-Mark 6:31


"1 To humans belong the plans of the heart,but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue.
2 All a person's ways seem pure to them,but motives are weighed by the Lord.
3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do,and he will establish your plans."
-Proverbs 16:1-3










If you have the time, please pray for us to always keep our eyes on the Lord, He's the only reason any of this is working or significant.


Thank you for listening, feel free to download the EP for $0.00!

1 comment:

Followers