4/6/12

Published my First Review as an Intern at Indie Vision Music!

My first legitimate act of journalism. I like to think I did a decent job, being out of my element and struck with a killer cold and all.
I never thought that starting this blog would lead to something like becoming a reviewer for a really solid Christian music site. I am truly blessed to be an intern, I really want to make it as a full-time staffer. Life gets busy, but if God wills it, it won't get too busy.

http://www.indievisionmusic.com/2012/04/06/the-tug-fork-river-band-vulture/

Take a look, any suggestions or critiques, send 'em my way!

So far I hope to review the upcoming Demon Hunter, Destroy Nate Allen, Heartside Hooligans, and The Ongoing Concept.

It'd be pretty sweet to get A Quiet Place on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers