7/7/12

Instructions on How to Listen to: "Seeking an End (to the Indefinite)"

Here's a list of things you can do to enhance your experience listening to this song:




  • Turn off the lights or close your eyes.
  • Anticipate rain.
  • Hold your breath for every chord that rings alone.
  • Hold your words in silence for a while after the song has ended.
  • Analyze the art.
  • See the world in still frames.
  • Refuse your environment your attention if it takes you away from this.
  • Wonder and contemplate.

1 comment:

  1. I followed the directions. All that I got out of it was two things: I love Veronica Corningstone and Fallon Braddy has the best music video, of all time! But honestly buddy, good job and it made me appreciate and acknowledge the small things and the world around us. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers