1/9/13

I don't really know what to say, but I felt it was worth saying:

Feeling much less bitter and stressed than when I last posted, I think I can put some clarity here, the O' ever patiently listening Public Diary.
I think my parting with friends is more natural than what has been perceived.
Ways and paths part as destinations differ, and while I long for the same companionship of the glory trails of old, we all listen to our call and respond as best as we know.
And I cannot rightly blame you or I for being ignorant at any point in time, so long as it is outside of the realm of choice to lack a piece of potential knowledge.
I hope and pray for things to progress in a way that loves and glorifies and serves and defies the self in light of truth and goodness.

1 comment:

  1. For you my friend. It fits the spirit of your blog. http://destroynateallen.bandcamp.com/track/take-it-easy

    ReplyDelete

Followers